Finance Officer, IT Officer, Drilling Engineer jobs at Kuwait Petroleum Co
Kuwait Foreign Petroleum Exploration Company (KUFPEC) a subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation (KPC) is looking to fill the Following positions for its office in Islamabad:
Senior Drilling Engineer:
– The candidate should possess bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or” equivalent engineering degree with a minimum a ten (1o) year, of post-qualification in E&P Companies. A Master’s Degree & international drilling exposure will be given preference.
– The incumbent should have the ability to evaluate & recommend well engineering concepts of 1-111-1P exploration well designs & development for drilling & work-over operations program and SOPs.
– The applicant should be able to advice on viability of new techniques and technologies relevant to drilling operation, cement, mud & waste management activities. He/she should have the ability to ensure.
– Technical integrity & HSE requirements are met cost .effectively throughout the well life cycle. Participate in tender preparation & evaluation and contractor’s pre-qualification selection. Ensures safe, economic & technically sound decisions are taken to meet company’s requirements and have a good command over Microsoft Office, with. Ability to use EDM Drilling & directional drilling software.
– The candidate should be ACCA Qualified / CMA Inter / CA Inter with 5 (five) years’ experience, or KO, with 10 (ten) functions with minimum supervision in the acc.0 g environment of Oil and Gas entities.
– The position demands an independent individual who is experienced enough to cross/double check invoices in light of contracts/ agreements and purchase/service orders, ensure invoice accuracy and its timely processing.
– He/she should be familiar with provisions of applicable tax laws including federal and provincial withholdings & advance/ input taxes porting/filing requirements.
– The incumbent will be responsible for recording of necessary 1 accounting entries. Participation in closing, accruals and accounts reconciliations. Ile/She must possess strong understanding of working in ERP and MS Office.
– The candidate should possess a Master’s degree in Computer Science. With it minimum of seven (7) years of related work experience preferably in a Multinational or Oil and Gas Company.
– He/She should have hands on experience in Computer Network and its management, network devices handling, MS Windows OS .(Win XP, Win 7, Win 8.). Win Server 2003-2012) Server Technologies (DNS, D14CP. DC, Exchange. M L. etc.) Client oriented common application (MS Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, CorelDraw. etc.) and should have. The ability to handle—customized specialized applications.
– The candidate should have hands on experience in Helpdesk /support and the ability to troubleshoot hardware, software and specialized application problems, efficiently.
– The candidate should be professionally competent and M. be able to work independently under pressure and possess good planning and communication skills.
Kuwait Foreign Petroleum Exploration Company (KUFPEC) provides competitive remuneration package, with a so, cool environment. The mark place of the above mentioned positions can at any time he relocated to any other place where KUFPEC has operations.
Interested candidates are required to send their applications supported by their CV and other requisite documents of experience in a Sealed envelope with the post applied Or clearly marked. At: House No. 2, Street No. 71, Seetor F-8/3, Islamabad, by 10 March, 2015.Register to Apply Bayt jobs