Fresh Graduates General Banking Officers Job at MCB Bank in All Cities
MCB is home to an exclusive group of committed and dedicated individuals. Who with their hard work, honesty, innovation and teamwork, contribute towards our success. We require qualified and motivational professionals whose work ethic is based on hard work and diligence, to fill the position of GBO Sales.
Brief Job Description of GBO Sales:-
The primary responsibility is to achieve assigned branch banking sales targets by generating deposit and cross selling of other consumer banking products in accordance with the high standards of service quality of the bank.
GBO Sales are to:
- Achieve defined targets on monthly basis as set by Management through live pipeline of potential customers and New to the bank customers.
- Achieve assigned target through cross selling of all other consumer banking products (Credit Cards, Auto Loans, Bancassurance and personal loan)
- Make calls and visits to the clients to ensure smooth relationships and also maintain the calls reports on daily basis.
- Maintain high services quality standards while interaction with the customers for business retention
Eligibility criteria will be based on below-mentioned areas/points:
Masters or four years Bachelors degree will be eligible to apply in the following disciplines.
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration (Finance, IT, HR, Marketing)
Age should not exceed 27 Years as of 31st March, 2015.
Candidates who are awaiting their final academic result will not be entertained.Note:–
- Permanent/Outsourced employees providing services to MCB are eligible to apply if they meet the other criteria; however their service period with MCB will be deducted from the actual age while calculating age for short listing purposes.
- Please carefully provide updated contact details i.e. Name address, phone No, and email address etc. for future correspondence.
- Keep visiting your email Inbox/MCB website for further updates
Only short listed candidates will be intimated through invitation letters / SMS / e-mail for the written test. Details of the short listed candidates for test/interviews will also be available on MCB & NTS Website. The onus lies with the candidates to check whether they have been short listed for the test in case non-receipt of invitation letters / SMS / e-mail.