ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assemble, review and verify bills and process cheque requests for job and non job-related expenses.
• Flag and clarify any unusual or questionable expense items or higher prices.
• Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc
• Set up vendors in the system.
• Monitor vendor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
• Post asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information,
• Reconcile accounts payable and bank transactions.
• Prepare bank reconciliation statement on month end for all the banks, credit cards and online accounts and process necessary reconciling journal entries.
• Posting of fixed asset ledger entries, depreciation entries, and reconciliation with General Ledger. Assist in the preparation and reviewing of Asset Write-off documents and updating in Fixed Assets Register.
• Perform intercompany reconciliations on a monthly basis and follow up with related parties on unposted entries.
• Produce monthly reports for vendor aging and following up with vendors for reconciliation and payment.
• Post and reconcile month-end closing accruals entries, provisions, prepaid expenses etc with minimum supervision.
• Provide supporting documentation for internal and external audits related to accounting entries.
• Maintain accurate historical records
• Maintain confidentiality of organizational information
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Knowledge of accounts payable and chart of accounts
• Knowledge of general accounting procedures
• Proficient in data entry and management
• 2 – 4 years accounts payable or general accounting experience.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs