General Banking Officer – Sales jobs at MCB Bank
MCB is home to an exclusive group of committed and dedicated individuals. Who with their hard work, honesty, innovation and teamwork, contribute towards our success. We require qualified and motivational professionals whose work ethic is based on hard work and diligence, to fill the position of General Banking Officer Sales.
Brief Job Description of GBO Sales:-
The primary responsibility is to achieve assigned branch banking sales targets by generating deposit and cross selling of other consumer banking products in accordance with the high standards of service quality of the bank.
GBO Sales are to:
- Achieve defined targets on a monthly basis as set by Management through a live pipeline of potential customers and New to the bank customers.
- Increase existing portfolio as per assigned target through deepening and effective relationship/service management of assigned portfolio.
- Achieve assigned target through cross selling of all other consumer banking products (Credit Cards, Auto Loans, Bancassurance and personal loan)
- Make calls and visits to the clients to ensure smooth relationships and also maintain the calls reports on daily basis.
- Maintain high services quality standards while interaction with the customers for business retention
- Ensure compliance with local policies, SOPs & regulation guided by SBP in all activities & transactions. Also, ensure the compliance of AML/CFT required for the assigned portfolio.
- Please carefully provide updated contact details i.e. Name address, phone No, and email address etc. for future correspondence.
- Keep visiting your email Inbox/MCB website for further updates
Only short listed candidates will be intimated through invitation letters / SMS / e-mail.