General Electric Internship Program in Lahore
The GE Internship Program is an investment in young talents where GE trains students who meet the required criteria to perform their internship program in a corporate function.
Internship duration is 2- 3 months; the program will develop the general skills of the intern with on the job knowledge and experience.
During the program GE will provide assignments, projects and tasks that is related to his major where he/she can develop his/her Leadership Capabilities, communication skills and introduce him to the work environment.
• Learn/Support Field Engineering Services Function
• Working with experienced Field Engineers to gain technical expertise specific to field execution
• Learn and comply with Field Services Fulfillment 5 functions – Safety, On-time Delivery, Productivity, Quality, and Cost.
• Learn ERP platform usage for Field Services resource planning.
• Primavera Schedule preparation and progress update
• Job cost estimations for upcoming opportunities
• Learn and apply Project Management skills during job assignment
• Working with Field Services Admin to learn financial billing and closure process
• Learn applications and tools to perform field services job function
Current Student in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (2nd and 3rd Year students preferred) in an accredited University.
GPA above 3.0
Fluent in English and Urdu
Must have excellent listening, project management, interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
Strong quantitative and analytical skills
Strong technical learning aptitudeClick Here To Apply