Our client is now recruiting for a GL Accountant-3 months Contract
Job description / Role
• Provide technical accounting and financial reporting and coordinate external audits.
• Review and/or process general ledger accounting records for CEMEA entities.
• Assisting the GL team in uploading journals and extracts reports for analysis.
• Manage the monthly close process ensuring efficient and timely accounting
• Work closely with accounts receivable, accounts payable, treasury, tax, and FP&A teams
• Meet accounting deadlines for monthly, quarterly and annual financial close.
• Assist CEMEA Accounting Manager to obtain, review, analyze and communicate financial and non-financial data and reports
• Investigating and reconciling backlog of Balance sheet balances
• Prepare companies for audit and act as liaison with external auditors and tax consultants
• Work closely with receivables on revenue recognition on long term contracts.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs