Provides customer service to the employee and candidate population, and supports HR team members within the respective functional area.
- Provides customer service to the employee and candidate population. Supports HR team members within the respective functional area (Operations, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, Compensation & Performance Management, and Employee Relations).
- Collects and manages data accurately and in a timely manner.
- Responds to HR-related inquiries or redirects as necessary
- Provides additional support for HR team members and projects
- Maintains standard processes and works toward process improvement and efficiency
- Serves as an ambassador of SNL at all times, understanding the importance of organizational culture, values and goals
- Completes and assists with other tasks and projects as assigned by HR management.
Requirements of success:
- Bachelors degree in related field
- Previous employment or internship experience in HR is ideal, though not required