EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN BANKS IBP CERTIFIED GENERAL BANKER PROGRAM
The Institute of Bankers Pakistan (IBP), established over 6 decades ago is a pioneer and leading capacity building institute for the financial sector of Pakistan.
Applications are invited for the 2″ batch of “IBP Certified General Banker Program” that equips you with the right knowledge and practical exposure needed to enter & excel in the banking industry at the entry level of Branch Banking. All the candidates of V batch of CGB were successfully placed by IBP in banks like United Bank Limited, MCB Bank, Meezan Bank, Habib Metro Bank, Summit Bank, Al Baraka Bank & First Women Bank.
Graduation with minimum 14 years of education in any discipline by an HEC recognized university.
• Basic knowledge of M.S word M.S Excel program.
• Not less than 500/0 aggregate marks in any academic qualification.
• Not over 25 years of age.
TRAINING /COURSE DESIGN:
• Duration: 12 weeks (8 weeks class room training and 4 weeks on the job training).
• Timings: 09:00 am to 05:00 pm. • Centers: Karachi, Lahore & Rawalpindi.
HOW TO APPLY?
• Apply through an Online Application form available at IBP website Only online applications will be accepted.
CERTIFICATION At successful completion of the course, the trainees would be awarded Certificate in the general banking and would become a Certified General Banker (CGB). IBP will ensure CONFIRMED placement of the candidates in the banking industry. All the certificate holders would automatically be enrolled as Alumni of The IBP School (HS).
Last Date to Apply: DECEMBER 31, 2016
Date of Written Test: JANUARY 15, 2016