Must be able to perform and prepare reports in Arabic Langauge.
• Plans financial, regulatory, compliance or operational reviews/audits.
• Coordinates work with Risk, Legal & Compliance and other control-related activities and with others within Internal Audit.
• Conducts risk assessments and identifies controls in place to mitigate identified risks.
• Performs audit procedures to verify that controls are operating through testing and interviewing techniques.
• Analyses and concludes on effectiveness and efficiency of control environment.
• Identifies control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
• Documents the results of audit work in accordance with audit department and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) standards.
• Prepares timely audit reports for executive management, the Audit Committee and the Board of Directors.
• Assess, evaluate and promote compliance to the client’s internal policies.
• Contributes, as appropriate, in the year-end financial audit with the external auditor.
•Provides advice and recommendations on internal control and participates in enhancing internal audit standards and practices.
• Researches new or technical subjects when required to support audit.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs