• Lead client audit engagements, which include planning executing, directing, and completing financial audits.
• Begin to develop generally accepted accounting principles and SEC accounting and reporting rules, where applicable, and financial statement presentation.
• Obtain a thorough understanding of company accounting and generally accepted auditing standards and common audit procedures and techniques.
• Supervise, train and mentor associates and interns on audit process.
• Research and analyze financial statement and audit related issues.
• Acquire a working knowledge of the client’s business.
• Proactively interact with key client’s management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
• Perform other job related duties as necessary.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs