Al Nasser Holdings was established in 1977 as a local holding company to serve as a vehicle to develop new schemes and to handle diversified investments and interests at home and abroad. ANH’s rapid growth into new fields was achieved by its insistence on excellence in product and service which represented the foundation stone of the Group. Today there are many multi-discipline companies operating within the Group.
- Formulation / revision of policies and procedures in line with respective Company’s operations and ensure implementation thereof
- Preparation and finalization of Audit Program
- Assist Group Audit Manager in collection and compilation of data for formulation of Internal Audit Annual Work Plan
- Execution of process/Management audits as per Annual Audit Plan to review adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls, reliability and accuracy of financial records and efficiency in operations.
- Understand business & industry issues / trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
- Review of working papers and client folders. Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service. Inspects and examines records of the group companies to ensure proper recording of transactions and compliance with applicable laws.
- Execution of internal audit assignments which shall include (but not limited to) following:
– Compliance to Group Policies and Procedures.
– Compliance to Local Laws
– Safeguarding of Group’s assets.
– Report writing describing the audit observation, associated risk and suggested remedial plan.
– Discussion of report with Group Audit Manager and Process Owners.
– Obtain Management Action Plan and estimated timelines for implementation of the action plan.
– Regular follow up with management on status of audit observations and implementation of action plan.
- Ensures that the systems established provides reasonable assurances and protection and are in accordance with the Group Company’s operations.
- Ensure compliance with risk management strategies, plans and activities of the Group.
- Manage the engagement budgets and support superiors in developing new solution / methodology development.
- Develop strong working relationships with the process owners and build a level of influence
- Performs any other duties as required and undertakes any other functions as directed by management.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs