– Auditor will carry out the internal audits, review and investigation assignments as allocated by Head of Internal Audit. The auditor is expected to be involved in all aspects of the assignments from planning to performing the assignment including preparing the file along with report.
Broad job description:
– Lead, plan, and perform financial and operational audits including any fraud and related investigation
– Perform and control the full audit cycle/fraud and related investigation
– Oversee risk management and control management to maximize operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability, and compliance
– Ensure the compliance with all applicable organizational policies and producers and relevant laws and regulations
– Identify loopholes/monetary leakages and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings strategies
– Analyze, and evaluate necessary accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
– Prepare (audit/investigation) reports that reflect audit’s results, recommendation in the process
– Follow up on observation is raised to ensure the implementation of recommendation.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs