Inventory Assistant Job at Neelum Jhelum Hydro Power
- Duties And Responsibilities Will IncludeConducts weekly cycle counts of inventory materials based upon computer-monitored suggested re-order listing.
- Organizes and maintains warehouse areas for efficient material storage and handling; maintains system on each stock item.
- Identifies causes of issues and implements process improvements.
- Keeps abreast of changes in inventory control best practices in order to educate staff and issue policy changes.
- Daily reviews inventory counts and balance accuracy.
- Enters data for quantities of parts issued and transferred between locations, inventory cycle count adjustments, into computer database.
- Assist Manager in troubleshooting quantity discrepancies with manufacturing and inspection personnel.
- Prepares and participates in yearly physical inventory.
- Operates forklifts and other equipment to properly handle materials being received, issued stocked, and picked.
- Minimum B.A qualification or equivalent.At least 2 year(s) of working experience in related field.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Management or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate is also encouraged to apply.Full-Time position available.
- Must be computer literate.
- Sound communication skill.
- Able to write and communicate in English and Urdu.