A Small Value Focused Event Driven Proprietary Investment Firm – based in Dubai. (8 people in the office)
The Investment Accountant reports directly to the Head of Finance and Managing Principal(s) and is responsible for the complete, day-to-day financial administration of the private investment firm.
• Ensure that all management and statutory reporting of all financial affairs of the company activities are delivered on a timely basis and in accordance with best practice
• Formulation and preparation of annual budgets and targets for all existing investments.
• Participate in analysing current and potential investments.
• Submit annual budgets and reporting of actual costs for all Family expenses.
• Oversee all day to day Financial accounts across all activities
• Managing the interactions with banks and all investment relationships.
• Produces updated cash flow reports, family income and expense statements, as well as financial statements (i.e. balance sheet)
• Handle bill paying for the Investment firm and its principals (partially automated through custodial relationships, cash management and other online resources)
• Assists in the analysis of financial data and extracts and defines relevant information.
• Compiles/analyses and prepares financial information reports, including budgetary forecasting.
• Analyzes budgets to complete financial reports and reconciliations.
• Composes correspondence and communicates with stakeholders regarding budget changes, project status and management decisions.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Financial Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs