Junior Accountant required in Kuwait
• Ensures the entry of manual sales invoices and the transactions such as expenses, transfer of stocks, sales returns, credit note, debit note, etc.
• Make payment and receipt vouchers
• Maintain proper filling of vouchers
• Assist in performing general ledger accounting functions as needed.
• Process expense reports, verifying expenses whether they are in compliance with the budget and report to the Branch Accountant for the abnormal expenses.
• Handle Accounts Receivable including processing invoices, refunds, producing SOA, reports on overdue accounts, account reconciliation.
• Handle Accounts Payable includes processing invoices, timely payments, accounts reconciliation.
• Assist Auditors for providing supporting documentations.
• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly sales reports.
• Collect cash & cheques from the sales team
• Verify the application for credit clients and maintain updated credit control reports.
• Issue stock variance reports.
• Assist to prepare MIS reports as and when required
• Prepares the staff salary report. (in branches)
• Participate in the stocktaking.
• Assist in preparing the year-end reports.
Education: Accounting degree
Knowledge in Accounting Standards
High analytical skills
Accurate with an eye for details
Good Knowledge in Microsoft office (excel)
Fluent in English