Join us in a career journey to take KFC into the next era!
With over 10,000 outlets in the world, KFC has been a market leader in the food industry for 68 years. KFC opened its door to the Pakistani market in 1997, now with 66 outlets in 18 major cities of Pakistan, KFC kept the promise of serving delicious and hygienic food in a relaxing environment, making it a favorite for our customer.
ROLE: RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER:
· Manages teams during scheduled shifts including daily customer interaction and satisfaction, staff performance, planning, product quality, & cleanliness
· Accountable for operational efficiency & profitability of the restaurant
· Must be a graduate, carrying minimum 3 years of experience including restaurant operations
ROLE: ASSISTANT RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER:
· Manages teams during scheduled shifts including daily customer interaction and satisfaction, staff performance, scheduling, planning, product quality, & cleanliness
· Preferably a graduate, carrying 2 years of experience which includes restaurant operations
ROLE: SHIFT MANAGER:
· Responsible to perform multiple tasks in an effective, productive, timely, and accurate manner that contributes to profitability of the restaurant
· A graduate from reputable institute, 1 year of experience is an added advantage however, Fresher’s can also apply.
ROLE: CUSTOMER RELATIONS OFFICER (FEMALES):
· Greets and assists customers entering/leaving the unit. Manages wait list during peak revenue periods. Minimum qualification is Intermediate, Fresher’s can also apply.
ROLE: TEAM MEMBER:
· Maintains highest level of quality service, product and cleanliness in all work assignments
· Perform strong role in customer service and food service duties required to open the restaurant, operate the restaurant and close the restaurant. Minimum Intermediate
ROLE: GRO (Guest Relations Officer):
· Graduate (Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline)
· Greets and assists customers· Manages wait list during revenue period· Manages transaction, suggestive selling is must
· Provide customers accurate information
· Resolves complaint in professional manner
· Be hospitable all the time
· Fresher’s can apply
Schedule of Weekly Walk in Interviews would be as follows:
|Venue||KFC SMCHS & KFC North Nazimabad, Karachi||KFC Barkat Market, Lahore||KFC F6, Islamabad|
|Day||Every Monday||Every Thursday||Every Monday|
|Time||02:00 PM to 04:00 PM|