KO Supply Chain Trainee Job at Coca Cola in Islamabad
|Responsible to operate the designated forklift in safe, cost effective and to ensure smooth activities either Liquid Or Empty loading / unloading operation in his shift at his respective location: Key Responsibilities
: • Before start driving properly hand over and take over Fork lift.
• Ensure proper & timely preventive maintenance and its service etc.
• Ensure presence of rear buzzer, lights, view mirrors, safety helmet & Seat belts for safe driving during duty hours.
• Follow safety standards as per company guidelines.
• Operate forklift in secure way that product/ Empty wastages may be reduced.
• To ensure recording of Hours meter after change of every LPG cylinder during his shift.
• To ensure parking of FLT at safe / designated area to avoid any incident. Production Lines
• Feeding of Empty as per production plan.
• Lifting of the stocks and stacking as per FEFO, and manage the Hand/Take over with documentation. Territorial Transfers (IN/OUT) • Loading of the vehicles as per FEFO and quantity mentioned on the documents and verify it
. • Unloading the vehicles as per documented quantity and verify it after stacking in the warehouse as per FEFO. Raw Material
• Receive the raw material per the documented quantity and verify it after ensuring the stacking as per FEFO and SOP of RM Receiving.
• Timely Issuance of the material to production as per staging list/reservation and ensure the acknowledgement after delivering at shop floor. Finish Goods Dispatch (Direct & Indirect)
• Loading of the vehicles as per documented quantity by ensuring the FEFO.
• Unloading of the Empty / Full-in as per documented quantity and guideline of the RGB receiving.
Required Skills Driving License
Experience: Candidates with no experience may apply as well
Click Here To Apply