Middle Management Positions
- Qualification/Certification: Associate of Institute of Chartered Accountants (ACA) or Fellow of Institute of Chartered Accountants (FCA). Any related professional qualification e.g., CIA, CISA shall be an added advantage.
- Experience: At least 08 years of experience at a senior level management position in finance, accounting, compliance or audit.
- Age: Maximum 40 years as on February 29, 2016.
- To lead one of the Audit sub functions within the Audit & Risk Review area;
- To manage, motivate and train all staff to ensure that they possess requisite skills for execution of the assigned job responsibilities;
- To review and evaluate bank wide policies, product programs, systems and procedures prior to their implementation and recommend necessary changes;
- To review and evaluate the Bank’s day to day affairs to establish that all policies, systems, procedures and directives/decisions of the BOD as well as Board Sub Committees are fully implemented, while ensuring adherence to laws and regulations;
- To identify and highlight control gaps and recommend improvements in internal control systems;
- To review and evaluate the accuracy and reliability of daily transactions and other financial records and order to establish any discrepant/unusual transactions, misappropriation of assets, frauds and forgeries, simultaneously ensuring that an appropriate management action is taken;
- To review management and financial information systems;
- To ensure adherence to the audit plan and timely issuance of audit reports;
- To conduct internal control evaluation and risk assessments to identify gaps and areas requiring management intervention to prevent frauds, embezzlements, misappropriations, misuse or wastage, ensuring that the organization’s objectives are achieved economically and efficiently;
- To prepare efficient time bound work plans based on audit assessments with assigned tasks, fixed responsibilities and timelines for completion for each task;
Junior Management Positions
- Qualification/Certification: Qualified all the modules/subjects of the Association of Certified Chartered Accountant (ACCA) and/or Associate of Cost & Management Accountants (ACMA) or Chartered Accountants (CA inter-level) or part qualified. Any related professional qualification e.g., CIA, CISA shall be an added advantage.
- Experience: At least 03 years of experience excluding the article-ship, with professional experience at middle/junior level management position in finance, accounting, compliance and audit functions.
- Age: Maximum 32 years as on February 29, 2016.
- To perform audit tests in line with engagement plans, branch audit check lists and to draft exceptions/audit observations accordingly;
- To draft audit reports while maintaining audit findings accuracy;
- To vigilantly assess the associated risks while performing audit activities and to perform additional tests, where required;
- To execute audit of branches effectively through effective management of functional teams;
- To monitor audit proceedings with adherence to the allocated timelines;
- To ensure that working papers of branch audits include appropriate audit evidences in support of the conclusions reached;
- To prepare and to discuss draft audit reports, preliminary audit ratings with branch management and to obtain their acceptances;
Register to Apply Bayt jobs
Last Date: Monday, February 22, 2016.