Management Trainee Officer Job at MTBC in Rawalpindi Islamabad
Register to Apply Bayt jobs
||Full Time/Permanent (Rotating)
||Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Pakistan
||MBA/BBA degree from reputable local or foreign university
||Less than 1 Year
||PKR. 25,000 – 35,000/Month
- Assist Manager Operations in all Billing Activities.
- Manage complete revenue cycle of assigned practices.
- Ensure quality, timeliness & accuracy in the entire billing process.
- Resolve medical claims-related issues of complex nature.
- Communication with clients and insurance companies.
- Communication with head office regarding practice issues.
- Develop & retain the billing expertise in team members by providing them day-to-day updates of billing techniques.
- Highlight and suggest actions to improve the billing process.
- Work on the dashboard and resolve these issues proactively.
- MBA/BBA degree from reputable local or foreign university.
- Excellent planning, analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to formulate creative solutions.
- Proficiency with computer-based tools, processes and workflows with expertise in MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel.
- Male employees will work in evening shift (4PM – 12AM) & night shift (12AM – 8AM).
- Female employees will work in morning Shift (8 AM to 4 PM)
- Results awaiting candidates need not to apply.
Click Here To Apply