For Branches in Karachi
We invite applications from young postgraduates for placements in our banking services function, for branches in Karachi.
- Qualification: MBA, M.Com., Masters in Banking & Finance, Masters in Banking or Masters in Finance from HEC recognized Pakistani or Foreign universities
- CGPA/Division: Minimum CGPA of 3.0 or at least 80% marks (where GPA system is not available)
- Age: Maximum 27 years as on May 31, 2014
If you fulfill the eligibility criteria, as mentioned above, and have a desire to grow in banking career with a strong willingness to take up the challenge, please apply latest by Monday, May 19, 2014.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. Hard copies of CVs by mail or through courier, as well as phone calls, shall not be entertained
- Allied Bank is an equal opportunity employer and encourages females and minorities to apply
- The Bank reserves the rights to accept or reject any applications without assigning any reason