- Keep the PCO portal updated.
- Make transport arrangements for the Industrial Field Study trips.
- Check course packs and maintain repository of course outlines.
- Assist the programme officers in making seating plans, DR lists, chair persons’ lists, faculty advisor lists for each semester.
- Assist the programme officers in making arrangements for the Summer Orientation Programme.
- Assist the MBA and EMBA Program Officers in making of exam schedules, seating plans and weekly schedules throughout the semester.
- Assist the MBA and EMBA Officers in conducting the CR elections;
- Keep the PCO store organized.
- Coordinate with the AV unit for arrangement of laptop, multimedia for outline presentations, guest speaker sessions etc.
- Handle requests for reservation of SDSB building auditoriums, DRs, Faculty Lounge and Meeting Room.
- Make arrangements for meetings/sessions/events organized by PCO.
- All other tasks as assigned by the Supervisor.
Masters degree preferable ,Bachelors degree may also be acceptable if other credentials of the candidate are strong.
- Strong administrative and management skills
- Good analytical skills
- Proficient computer skills – particularly strong with Microsoft Office Applications
- Good Team player
Register to Apply Bayt jobs
Apply here: firstname.lastname@example.org