Medical Officer, Junior Scientist, Technical Officer, Horticulture Officer required at Pakistan Atomic Energy
- . No 3 rd Division in the entire academic career.
- . Preferably first class academic career, however one second division may be allowed except in final degree.
- . First class degree means a minimum of 60 % marks for annual system or minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4.0 for semester system and second class means a minimum of 50 % marks for annual system or minimum CGPA 2.0 out of 4.0 for semester system.
- . Upper age limit is 35 years, however relaxation in age may be given as per rules.
- . Candidates must have obtained educational degrees from the institutions/ universities duly recognized by Govt./ Higher Education Commission and Pakistan Medical & Dental Council / College of Physicians and Surgeons, Pakistan (for Medical Degree).
- . Degree of 04 years duration after intermediate in the relevant field will be considered at par with equivalent Master degree-16 year’s education (Sr. # 2, 6 & 7).
- . Senior Medical Officers (i-xiii of Sr. # 1) are likely to be placed at Chashma, DG Khan, Khushab; Sr. Medical Officers (xiv-xvi of Sr. # 1) and Medical officers (Sr # 3) are likely to be placed in KPK (DI Khan, Swat, Bannu), Punjab (Chashma, DG Khan, Khushaab, Gujranwala, Multan), Sind (Larkana, Shaheed Benazirabad), Balochistan (Quetta) etc.
- . Candidates already employed in Govt./ Semi Govt. Organizations must provide No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employers at the time of Test/Interview.
- . Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any of the above positions may be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection.
- . No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test.
- . Candidates must apply ONLINE only at http://www.paec.gov.pk/careers on or before 18-05-2014 (Sunday).