• Designing and controlling systems of records, auditing books, and preparing financial statements.
• Handling and controlling financing of ongoing projects by establishing and maintaining accurate financial records, and liaising with Contractors and Project Managers
• Handling estate planning and budgeting
• Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
• Provides accounting support and acquisitions by reviewing financial information; converting data to general ledger system; obtaining supplementary information for preparing financial statements.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents
• Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements
• Handling all kinds of banking transactions.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs