A very rare opportunity to join one of the world’s leading and most respected Fortune 500 Professional Services firms. This role requires a dynamic, hardworking and tenacious individual to manage financial planning and forecasting process, strategic planning and delivering insight through management reporting and analysis ensuring that this evolves to meet the needs of the business.
You will be supporting and providing leverage to the Head of Finance by holistically monitoring the P&L, implementing initiatives and effectively meeting business objectives in key areas. Working closely with Commercial, Finance and Accounting Managers, you will monitor the business performance and early detection of issues. You will work to deliver timely and meaningful financial reporting to management as a basis for business decisions including modelling/scenario planning.
Key areas of job responsibilities:
1. Financial Planning and Analysis
• Develop TOMs based on internal inputs and external market factors
• Coordinate and prepare the strategic and financial plans and forecasts in accordance with global and regional guidelines
• Work closely with the Head of Finance on scenario planning
• Act as a Change agent for the FIM Planning roll out by working closely with Global and in turn providing the relevant local
training and support to the office
• Work closely with the Commercial team to identify and track variances
• Provide timely and meaningful management reporting for the partner group and ensure that the reporting continually
evolves to meet the needs of the business
• Continually update and evolve reporting to tell a compelling story and engage the end-user using available tools.
• Support Partners and Principals with PA or client specific reporting on a monthly or ad hoc basis.
• Support the Head of Finance with ad-hoc financial analysis’ and act as a source for the local office management reporting
and analysis needs
3. Firm performance in collaboration with the Head of Finance and Heads of Functions
• Working closely with Commercial Manager, implement pipeline and process to enhance forward look on business
• Partner closely with the ME Commercial Manager, provide back up and together identify opportunities to streamline
• Continuously identifying and implementing programs for reducing “Other costs” and profit improvement measures. Also
responsible for office Capital Expenditures budgets
• Prepare monthly reports to monitor other costs and address questions for the Heads of Functions; early detection of
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Consulting Services|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs