The Prime Minister’s Youth Training Scheme has been designed for the benefit of fresh and unemployed educated youth of Pakistan who have completed either 16 years of education or Matric with diploma from government recognized institutions in different subjects. The scheme is intended to enhance their capacity and employability in the country and to keep them engaged in acquiring additional knowledge and real work/training experiences. The scheme will provide immediate skills and knowledge to the un-employed educated youth.
Moreover, it also harnesses the energy and motivation of educated youth to improve performance of public/corporate sector entities & organizations having shortage of required human resource. In addition to the training, internees will be paid 12,000/- remuneration in terms of stipend per month and the training program will be for one year. Approximately 50,000 interns would be hired under the operations of the scheme and the applications will be received through online facility. Females are encouraged to apply.
- Education: 16 years HEC recognized degree/diploma for associate engineer of 3 years after Matric / FSc or Madrassa graduates.
- Age Group: Maximum age limit would be upto 25 years
- Nationality: Pakistani National.
- Minimum Percentage: Maximum age limit would be upto 25 years
- Gender: There will be no gender discrimination Female candidates will be encouraged to apply.
- Special Criteria: Must not have availed the Training Program under any Government Youth Training Program /Scheme. However, quota for special / disabled will be 1%
- Employability Status: Must not be employed in any government or private organization
- Student Status: Must not be a student of any public or private institute
A monthly stipend of Rs. 12,000/- will be given during the internship