The Arab Monetary Fund (AMF), is a regional Arab financial organization based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. It’s main objectives are laying monetary foundations of Arab economic integration and accelerating the process of economic development in all Arab Countries.
AMF is currently seeking to hire a “Quantitative Analyst” in investment Department.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Ensure, on a daily basis, the completeness, validity, and accuracy of market data used for investment operations.
2. Utilize internal analytics and diagnostics tools to verify market data accuracy and investigate any anomalous historical data moves via other data sources e.g. Bloomberg.
3. Conduct quantitative analytics and modeling projects including development of new models, analytic processes or systems approaches, such as attribution and risk calculations.
4. Interact with the Investment department team members to understand and document their needs for process and systems changes and improvements.
5. Communicate with the IT Division technology staff for the design, development and implementation of any requested systems and models and participate in user acceptance testing of new enhancements.
6. Propose new technological and business processes in response to internal or external regulatory requirements.
7. Work closely with the team responsible for monitoring investment risks to enhance risk monitoring, identification and reporting.
8. Act as the first line of communication for the systems used to manage the AMF portfolios.
9. Assist in performing analytics on performance attribution, stress testing and other reporting needs.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs