SAP Graduate Training Program, Abu Dhabi
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The UAE is recognized as one of the fastest growing markets for SAP in the region and our solutions are some of the most innovative and in-demand products available in the market. Due to this exponential growth in terms of technology and geographical presence, industry forecasts show that the number of certified specialists must increase substantially over the coming years to secure a localized, sustainable future for SAP in the region. This makes it the perfect time to take this exciting training opportunity for SAP’s Young Professional Program and start your career as a Certified SAP Associate Consultant.
We encourage you to conduct as much online research as possible in terms of what SAP is and the role of an SAP Consultant.
WHAT THE PROGRAM OFFERS YOU:
• A truly world class training program delivered by SAP experts to help you begin your journey as an SAP Consultant;
• Official Associate-Level SAP Certifications will be included;
• A mixture of classroom and workshop based training covering General Cloud Technologies, Entrepreneurial Skills, Design Thinking, Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, CV Writing and Interview Techniques;
• Hands-on simulated project exercises throughout the Program;
• Access to internal SAP communities and networks throughout the Program;
• Training based in Abu Dhabi at no cost to you;
• Support from SAP in terms of introducing you to employment opportunities with SAP Customers and Partners after training;
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application.
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM A CANDIDATE:
• Candidates must be Arabic speaking with valid UAE residency;
• Candidates must have a home in or around Abu Dhabi as travel / accommodation is not provided;
• All candidates must be currently unemployed;
• Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field related to Economics, Finance, Human Resource Management, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Engineering;
• Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA not less than 3.00 – proof of this may be requested;
• Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel as opportunities for employment after training could be elsewhere in the MENA / Gulf region;
• The course will be delivered in English so an excellent grasp of both written and spoken English is essential;
• Candidates must possess good problem solving capabilities, presentation skills and a general understanding of Microsoft Office;
• The program will commence in mid-Novemeber and full time availability from 9am – 6pm from Sunday – Thursday throughout the training period is essential. The Program will last for approximately 2.5 months.Click Here To Apply