PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP is the world’s leading provider of business software and one of the key technology players in the world. For over 40 years, we have helped businesses run better through world-class business software applications that help invent, commercialize and mainstream the products and services of the global economy. More than 200,000 of the world’s best-run businesses are SAP customers!!
Pakistan is recognized as one of the fastest growing markets for SAP. Due to this exponential growth, industry forecasts show that we need to grow the number of certified SAP consultants substantially over the coming years and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) expertise is one of our most in demand specialisms. This makes it the perfect time to take this training program and start your exciting career as a Certified SAP Consultant.
* Please review the following links for more background on SAP:
* SAP’s Corporate Profile Video
* SAP’s website
* SAP MENA Youtube Channel
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
What the Program offers you:
* 3 month SAP training program at no cost to you;
* Hands-on simulated project exercises throughout the Program;
* Additional training on design thinking, presentation skills, communication skills and other soft skills;
* Access to internal SAP communities and networks throughout the Program;
* Official Associate Level SAP Certification – internationally recognized SAP qualification;
* Possibility of an internship in the SAP ecosystem after training, based on performance;
* Possibility of a permanent position in the SAP ecosystem after training / internship, based on performance;
* No particular experience needed.
* What is the selection process?
If you meet the set criteria outlined above, you will be sent an e-mail to complete two online assessments – the first will test your analytical, quantitative verbal, language and MS Office abilities. The second will assess your personality. If you perform well on the tests, you will then be invited back for a 30 minute interview.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
What we require from a candidate:
* Candidates must be Pakistani and have a home in or around Karachi as travel / accommodation is not provided;
* All candidates must also be currently unemployed;
* Candidates must be a minimum of a Bachelor of Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Economics, Enterprise Computing or another related discipline;
* Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA not less than 3.00 – proof of this will be required;
* All candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
* The course will be delivered in English so a good grasp of both written and spoken English is essential;
* Candidates must possess good problem solving capabilities, presentation skills and a general understanding of Microsoft Office;
* Availability from 9am – 6pm from Sunday to Thursday throughout the 3 month training period is required.
Click Here To Apply