SBP Jobs 2017 Statistical Officers Training Scheme SOTS for Assistant Directors OG-2
State bank of Pakistan has announced Statistical Officers Trainig Scheme (SOTS) As Assistant Director OG-2 in Karachi.
Vacancies / Positions:-
Statistical Officers Training Scheme (SOTS)
Qualification: Masters Degree in Statistics with 16 years of education with at least 60% marks or 2.5 CGPA out of 4.0 or 3.5 CGPA out of 5.0 in Statistics
Age: Maximum 26 years as on last date of submission of application. Age limit shall be relaxed by 03 years for candidates from FATA/Northern Areas/Gilgit Baltistan, Baluchistan and Azad Jammu & Kashmir and by 05 years for employees of SBP and its subsidiaries subject to fulfilling all other eligibility requirements.
Application and Testing Procedure
Interested Pakistani/AJK nationals meeting above eligibility criteria are required to register themselves with SBP/IBP for appearing in the written test as per following procedure.
– Application Form and Deposit Slip is available at SBP/IBP websites i.e.
– Click on “Online Application Form”. Read the instructions carefully and register yourself by clicking on “Register” and filling the Online Application Form.
– Take the print out of Form along with Deposit Slip.
– Deposit test fee of Rs.750/- for IBP testing service through Deposit Slip at any online branch of UBL/HBL.
– Send Application Form along with attested copies of educational/professional documents, Equivalence Certificate from HEC (in case of foreign qualification), original IBP copy of Deposit Slip, domicile, CNIC and 03 passports size photographs to
Joint Director (Recruitment), Human Resources Department, State Bank of Pakistan I. I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi not later than June 23, 2017.
– SBP/IBP will not be responsible for late receipt of application through post.
– Candidates shortlisted by SBP based on eligibility criteria shall be sent admit cards by IBP at their postal addresses to appear in the written test to be held at designated test center
Selection Procedure: The candidates shortlisted on the basis of written test and meeting other eligibility criteria will be invited for further selection process. Successful candidates will be selected in order of merit subject to observance of Provincial/Regional quota provisions as prescribed by Government of Pakistan.
Pre-Induction Training: After completion of pre-induction formalities including medical and psychological examinations, selected candidates shall undergo “Applied Focused Theoretical Training” (residential) at National Institute of Banking and Finance (NIBAF), Islamabad.
– Consolidated monetized salary of Rs. 82,000/- per month and other perks and benefits as per Bank’s rules.
– Medical facility as per Bank’s rules.
Last Date: 23 June 2017.Register to Apply Bayt jobs