– Recording, classifying, and summarizing financial transactions and events in accordance with accepted local accounting principles and financial reporting standards.
– Manages all aspects of headquarters accounts receivable, cash receipts and banking, including the review of supporting documentation.
– Manage standard cost Center process in line with corporate policy? fully responsible for setting and maintaining the accuracy of standard costs
– Prepares monthly, quarterly, and yearly closing activities
– Prepares Monthly Special Reports
– reviewing and Computation of staff salaries on a monthly basis.
– Review all inter-company transactions and generate invoices as necessary
– Complete all month-end reporting activities according to the closing schedule in terms of both time and quality and Monthly analysis of financial performance
– Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis
– Assist with tax audits and tax returns
– Coordinates with external and Internal auditors for quarterly and yearly audit process
– Summarizing and presenting monthly reporting package
– Performing intercompany reconciliations
– Provide and Analysis Monthly Revenue report
– Provide accurate and action-oriented reporting on the financial results of the organization on a monthly basis
– Assistance in the preparation of the consolidated financial statements of the Company and its subsidiaries
– Provide assistance to the CFO regarding all aspects of the financial management and performing the decisions & recommendations
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs