• Responsible for initiating properly documented and well organized adjusting and correcting general journal entries to ensure accurate and timely capture of all accounting activity
• Responsible for maintaining accurate Accounts Receivable aging report and status of collections
• Responsible for accuracy and analysis of inventory for facilities management
• Investigating, reviewing and analyzing variances to budget and forecast
• Maintain a thorough knowledge and database of current clients’ service charges and prepare and follow up for payment
• Prepare monthly variance reports and report to Director of Finance & Operations.
• Create tracks and referencing for monthly billing and collections/invoicing/connection/disconnection of services
• Responsible for data entry and gain/loss calculations.
• Compile, enter and post monthly adjusting journal entries.
• Assist with closing the books and in producing monthly Profit and Loss statements.
• Assist in the preparation of audit schedules and work closely with the auditors to ensure the completion of a timely audit.
• Interact with Senior Management on daily basis and assist on special projects.
• Prepare monthly accrual and income entry and previous month reversal.
• Constant review of the facilities management operating expenditure budget
• and ensure that expenses are kept within the budget
• Maintain filing system for related documents.
• Prepare and execute payments by cash, cheque and transfers
• Assists in budget development and planning, and creating and maintaining a strong internal control environment
• Document financial transactions by entering account information.
• Willing and timely execution of other duties as delegated by leadership
• Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Facilities Management|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs