A Leading FMCG company in Dubai requires senior accountant and the responsibilities include
– Should be able to handle the entire accounting activities independently up to finalization of accounts and audit
– Preparation and presentation of monthly & quarterly Financial statements
– Prepare reconciliations of Bank statement, Account payable and Account receivable periodically and report if any discrepancies found
– Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
– Liaison work with internal and external auditors, banks and regulatory agencies.
– Ensure all payments to suppliers, staff, and other external parties are made according to company policies and procedures
– Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs