Primary responsibilities includes:
• Execution of risk based financial & operational audits by performing combination of internal control and substantive tests.
• Analyzes data obtained or evidence of deficiencies in controls, duplications of efforts, extravagance, fraud or lack of compliance with Management’s established policies and procedures. Inspects and examines records of the group companies to ensure proper recording of transactions and compliance with applicable laws.
• Ensures that the systems established provides reasonable assurances and protection and are in compliance with the compliance with the company’s policies and procedures
• Preparation of reports for GIA review, based on the audit observations & formulate action plans to strengthen the internal controls & ensure adherence to companies policies & procedures after subsequent discussions with business heads.
• Internal control review and review of applicable compliances.
• Analysis of financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standard.
• Physical stock take and valuation as on the year end in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standard.
• Undertaking follow-up reviews to ascertain what action has been taken by management and to evaluate the extent to which this addresses any risks identified in the original report. Monitors progress of internal audit recommendations and prepares progress updates as required
• Proper maintenance of all Internal Audit records and documentation.
• Reviews records pertaining to the Group assets to ensure that they are safeguarded against all risks and resources are used efficiently and economically
• Performs any other duties as required and undertakes any other functions as directed by management.
Other Responsibility includes:
• Assisting GIA in Internal Audit Scheduling & annual plan based on man hours available.
• Supporting & guiding the work of Audit Executives as team leader, when instructed by GIA.
• Responsible for managing time and other IA resources to ensure assignments are completed within agreed timescales.
• Process mapping & Recording of Policies & Procedures available at different group companies in order to make a compiled documented Policy, as mandated currently.
• Undertake any other assignment directed by Group Internal Auditor.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate; Retail/Wholesale; Construction|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|
Source: Bayt Dubai Jobs