The role will be to develop and enhance CX initiatives across all delivery channels (Branches, Online and Call Center) and segments to achieve tranformation for operational exelence and industry leading customer satisfaction
Michael Page have partnered with a bank for this search.
– Manage CX transformation to develop customer centric culture and processes that base on strategic objectives of organization.- Support Head of CX to define strategic objectives and road map of CX unit- Manage and maintain CX initiatives which is defined CX strategic road map.- Design and implement customer journey maps for different personas of bank to ensure service excellence at online and offline channels.- Set, track and coordinate the action to improve Customer Experience KPI’s such as C-SAT, NPS, service quality at entire Customer journey.- Initiate and coordinate customer focused actions to improve customer centricity maturity level of organization.- Oversee and track customer experience related IT projects- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with internal & external stakeholders like segment, product, channel management, IT, risk, legal to deliver seamless customer experience for both retail and corporate customers.
10+ years of professional experience especially in areas like experience management, strategy and business development
– Ability to lead and manage complex managerial situations
– Attention to detail and strong organizational skills- Project management- Process Improvement and design- Sector knowledge
– Implementing change across large organizations is strong asset
– Innovative, Analytic and Strategic thinking- Excellent people management and senior stakeholder interaction skills
An industry leading package and great career growth are on offer.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Financial Services|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs