Come work with the top 1% of global talent delivering critical enterprise apps for Fortune 500 companies in a career-building environment, where business savvy, top-notch customer service, and attention to detail are rewarded. We’re also one of the few IT companies offering high-paying, 100% remote and work-from-home positions. You never have to fight traffic to office again and you have the freedom to choose when and where you put in your 40 hours to be most effective each week.
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing remote contractors. Our platform connects customers to the world’s best talent for both technical and non-technical jobs. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth.
– Responsible for generating pricing quotes per established commercial rules and legal templates for Enterprise Software clients and partners
– Process customer orders within SLA, including booking in CRM, order provisioning and invoicing
– Act as point of contact with customers to collect money for overdue invoices, missing payment instructions or any information on current accounts receivable
– Apply cash receipts to the invoices in the customer ledger. Investigate any unidentified receipts.
– Monitor, report and invoice customer usage in excess of their plan
– Responsible for Accounts Receivable monthly closing tasks assigned by Team Leader
– Work with the auditors in completing PBC items related to AR / Revenue Testing
– Escalate disputed accounts to Sales per established guidelines
– Send uncollectible accounts to external collections and book write-offs per company policy
– Willing to work US and/or European hours
– Experience / Education:
Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
– Knowledge of Revenue Accounting for Software Industry preferred
– 3+ yrs experience in Orders to Cash in Enterprise Software industry
– Experience in managing opportunities in Salesforce
– Experience in Order to Cash in NetSuite
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs