Pakistan State Oil Company Limited, the largest oil marketing company, is initiating its Summer Internship Program 2017 for an experiential learning for students for which we will be visiting the universities for initial assessment through online test. This internship will be conducted for 4-6 weeks between June-August 2017. The students through their respective university’s placement office are required to participate. The university must meet the following criteria for participation:
- Only HEC recognized universities.
- Universities awarding BBA Hons (16 years of education) & Engineering graduates.
- University must ensure well equipped computer lab is in place that must accommodate half of applicants (as per eligibility criteria) at one time for online test.
Eligibility criteria for students:
- BBA Hons (16 years of education program) & Engineers (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Computer Science & Software Engineering)
- Students of 6th, 7th & 8th semesters only.
- Minimum CGPA 2.7.
- Students should be screened by their respective university placement office.
- Applications from individual students will not be entertained.
How to apply:
Universities are required to submit the data in a prescribed format (excel sheet attached) of all eligible applicants after proper scrutiny at university’s end. The data should reach us within 15 days of placement of this ad on PSO website on the following email addresses:
- The data of only eligible students to be submitted by the university.
- Incomplete data of applications will not be considered.
- Use of any means to influence the internship process will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- Successful interns on completion of internship will be provided with a fixed stipend.
- No TA/DA, Boarding and Lodging shall be admissible at any stage of internship.
- It will be the responsibility of the university to ensure that the data/information provided by them is true and fair.