1) Preparation of individual entity underlying VAT information on a monthly basis which should include the following:
• Standard rated supplies after including the credit or debit notes.
• Zero rated supplies
• Deemed supplies (e.g. damaged/ written off goods purchased after first Jan 2018)
• Out of scope supplies
• Inter- VAT group transaction
• Inter GCC transaction
• Local purchases of stock nature and expense nature
• Business entertainment expenses
• Zero rated expenses
• Personnel related expenditure as per the employment contract.
• Details of goods delivered not invoiced for each entity.
• Details of exports to Saudi unregistered customers (B2C)
• Track of all imports into UAE which are exported to KSA.
• Tracking of any gifts to employees and customers.
• Tracking of samples given to customers
• Tracking of debit and credit notes
• Any other relevant information required
2) To perform the check if manually calculated VAT input and output is matching with SAP GL codes.
3) Consolidation of individual underlying VAT workings.
4) Test of controls on sample basis for each entity to make sure that obligation related to documentation are adhered and the systems reflects the underlying transaction correctly.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs