Conduct both desk and field-based inspections and audits, prepare audit reports and manage their outcomes. Provide input on complex assessments, clarifications and disputes.
1. Compile financial documents and information on inspection cases.
2. Conduct office-based or field-based inspections.
3. Analyse Taxable Persons’ financial conditions and related operations.
4. Request additional information from taxable person.
5. Request inspection visit from taxable person when necessary.
6. Perform no notice inspections.
7. Assess amount of tax payable.
8. Prepare written reports of inspections findings.
9. Document all inspection activities.
10. Verify accounting records.
11. Prepare clarifications and reconsiderations, as requested by taxable person.
12. Assist in reviewing disclosures and the application of concessionary treatments, where appropriate.
13. Liaise with Tax Policy Department over clarifications and reconsiderations.
14. Liaise with Taxable Persons over clarifications and reconsiderations.
15. Liaise with Senior Compliance Auditors and Analysts on complex inspections.
16. Coordinate with Senior Tax Auditor to prepare objections cases.
17. Determine penalties due by taxable person in coordination with the Tax Policy function.
18. Share inspection experiences with other Tax Auditors and Tax analysts.
19. Perform procedures to identify fraud.
20. Update records/logs of suspected fraudulent activity.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Financial Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs