Category: Client Services & Customer Support
Total Position: 15
Job Type: Part Time ( First Shift (Day) )
Department: Customer Services
Job Location: Islamabad, Karachi
Gender: No Preference
Minimum Education: Intermediate/A-Level
Career Level: Entry Level
Minimum Experience: Fresh
Apply By: Apr 20, 2017
Posted On: Apr 7, 2017
- Engages the existing and potential customers to establish trust and building rewarding working relationships.
- Maintains Companys service standards by exercising professionalism and empathy when dealing with customers and is focused towards creating a WOW experience for the customer.
- Conveys a consistent brand image that appeals to the customers.
- Facilitates customers by explaining necessary procedures of TCS products and services.
- Analyzes customers needs and preferences correctly. Is well versed in evaluating options to choose the best solution for them.
- Provides full suite of customer services offerings (e.g. shipment status, tracking and other related queries) to customers contacting TCS via the customer service hotline & electronic channels timely and accurately.
- Follow-up and makes scheduled call backs to customers where necessary.
- Ensures that critical issues are highlighted and seek advice for resolutions.
- Highlights areas for improvement with suggested solutions to improve TCSs procedures, technology and service to positively enhance customers experience with TCS.
Emotional Intelligence, Planning & Organizing, Relationship Building, Interpersonal & Communication Skills, Customer Centricity