Teachers required at Fauji Foundation Model School in Multiple Cities
- Arts Teachers. MA English, Urdu, Islamiyat/Arabic, Pak Study (MA History and Geography can also apply for Pak Study vacant posts).
- DPE. MA/MSc in Health and Physical Education/Sports Sciences.
- Librarian. Master in Library and Information Science (MLIS).
- Montessori Teachers. Holding MA (English, Urdu, Pak Study, Islamiyat/Arabic)/M.Sc (Maths, Phy, Bio and Chem) degrees alongwith Montessori qualification from a reputed institutions.(Only those candidates to apply who are fulfilling above mentioned qualifications)
- Written Test. Written test will be conducted in 3 week of July 2015. Details are as follows:-
- All candidates will be tested in General English Paper of Intermediate level carrying 40 marks.
- Candidates with Master degrees in English, Urdu, Islamiyat/Arabic, Pak Study (History and Geography), Health and Physical Education, MLIS will be given a paper of Master level carrying 60 marks.
2. Submission of Applications.
CV alongwith 2 (two) passport size photographs, duly attested copies of testimonials and CNIC should reach GM (Education) Fauji Foundation, 68 Tipu Road Chaklala Rawalpindi Cantt Post Box No. 216, latest by 6 Jun 2015, covering followings:-
- Photocopies of certificates / degrees and detail marks sheets Matric to MA/MSc.
- Bio Data Form is available on web site www.fauji.org.pk.
- Choice for stations (at least three) in order of priority for posting on selection.
3. Selection Procedure
- Only short listed candidates will be called for written test and those passing the test will be called for interview. Venue for test/interview would be communicated through call letters.
- Selected teachers will be assigned to teach any level of grade as deems appropriate by the Fauji Foundation/School authority.
4. Ineligible Candidates
- a. Above 45 years of age.
- Terminated from Fauji Foundation on disciplinary ground.
- Appeared twice but failed/rejected.
5. Service/ Financial Benefits
- 25 Years contract or 55 years of age, whichever is earlier.
- Approximate Gross Salary of teachers vary from Rs. 34,600/-to Rs. 35,900/- depending on station and subjects.
- 10 days casual leave, 15 days sick leave, 42 days maternity leave (for female), 1/30 of duty
days equal to earned leave.
- Annual increment, Gratuity, Earned Leave Encashment, EOAB, Group Insurance.