|Title:¬†Teller Services Officer
Category:¬†Client Services & Customer Support
Type:¬†Full Time/Permanent ( First Shift (Day) )
Department:¬†Retail Banking Groups
Sargodha, Sialkot,Sukkur, Abbottabad,Attock,Bahawalpur,Chakwal, Dera Ghazi¬†Khan,Gujrat,Jhang, Kohat, Larkana,Muzaffarabad, Nawab Shah,Rahimyar khan,
MCB Bank Ltd. has always strived hard to meet the market dynamics of challenges and competition. Keeping in view the ever growing financial needs of commercial banking, MCB Bank is now inducting Teller Service Officers Batch.The Teller Service Officers will be helpful in further promoting the high-quality image of the bank. Teller Services Officer is a front desk office job that directly reports to the Teller Services Supervisor or Branch Operations Manager. This job role requires customer services abilities in order to handle and control cash transactions via responding to queries at front office. Efficiency and effectiveness is what we mainly expect from our upcoming TSOs.Also, the TSOs are to:
- Facilitate the customers and perform core duties of the bank by mainly receiving and paying cash
- Handle and control cash transactions of customers by monitoring deposits and withdrawal accurately in line with SBP regulations and guidelines
- Increase and maintain capability of cash handling by balancing the physical inflow and out flow of debit and credit with the help of vouchers
- Assess high technical capabilities, regulate the process & facilitate the customers in time through the posting of transactions in the system
- Improve and increase the technical and operational skills to achieve the customer satisfaction regarding ATM operations
- Plan and analyze the needs and priorities of the customers in order to ensure superior custom services management prior to the customers demands
- Work in pressure and be ready to achieve higher level of efficiency and effectiveness for maximum customer satisfaction.
Note:1. Outsourced employees providing services to MCB are eligible to apply if they meet other criteria; however their service period with MCB will be deducted
from the actual age while calculating age for shortlisting purpose.
2. Candidates who are awaiting their final academic result will not be entertained.
3. Please carefully provide updated contact details i.e. address, phone No, and email address etc. for future correspondence.
4. Keep visiting your email Inbox/MCB website for further updates.
Only short listed candidates will be intimated through invitation letters for the written test. Details of the short listed candidates for test/interviews will also be available on MCB and NTS website. The onus lies with the candidates to check whether they have been short listed for the test in case non-receipt of invitation letter.