– Intricate member of the Accounting team involved in the month-end, quarter-end and year-end closes.
– Prepares and posts journal entries to the general ledger such as expense allocations, expense and balance sheet
reclasses supported by appropriate documentation.
– Reviews, investigates and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries and reports.
– Prepares balance sheet reconciliations monthly.
– Assists with the preparation of deliverables required for quarterly financial review meetings.
– Assists the Accounting Supervisor and Accounting Manager with internal and external audit requests
– SOX Compliance.
– VAT/Tax Compliance
– Other duties and special projects as assigned
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs