Trainee Cash Officer Jobs at Meezan Bank in Multiple Cities of Pakistan
- Efficient handling of payments / receipt /sorting of local and foreign currency (cash). Checking and verifying of accounts to avoid any fraudulent transactions.
- Entry of opening cash balance, posting of all receipts and payments.
- Printing of cash balance statements and tallying of physical cash with general ledger balance. Obtaining accounts summary, teller cash and reserve cash at day end.
- Handling of the utility bills according to SOP.
- Preparing Cash Management report as per SBP guidelines. ATM Operations and Reconciliation.
- Any other assignment pertaining to Cash, assigned by line Manager.
– 14-16 Years Education
– Not over 25 years of age as on May 31, 2014. However, age may be relaxed by 1-2 years for applicants that are working as cashiers/tellers with other Banks/FIs.
– Graduates from HEC recognized universities / colleges with 1st or 2nd Division) & base marks of 50% and above throughout their academic career.