Trainee Cash Officer required at Meezan Bank in All Cities of Pakistan
Industry: Banking/Financial Services
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent ( First Shift (Day) )
Department: Branch Banking
Job Location: Nationwide
Gender: Doesn’t Matter
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Career Level: Entry Level
Minimum Experience: Fresh
Work Permit: Pakistan
Apply By: Jun 8, 2014
Posted On: May 25, 2014
- Efficient handling of payments / receipt /sorting of local and foreign currency (cash). Checking and verifying of accounts to avoid any fraudulent transactions.
- Entry of opening cash balance, posting of all receipts and payments.
- Printing of cash balance statements and tallying of physical cash with general ledger balance. Obtaining accounts summary, teller cash and reserve cash at day end.
- Handling of the utility bills according to SOP.
- Preparing Cash Management report as per SBP guidelines. ATM Operations and Reconciliation.
- Any other assignment pertaining to Cash, assigned by line Manager.
– 14-16 Years Education
– Graduates from HEC recognized universities / colleges with 1st or 2nd Division) & base marks of 50% and above throughout their academic career.