- Cashflow Budgets and Monitoring.
- Daily Liquidity Management – Preparation, review & liquidity allocation in line with plan.
- Routine Treasury operation which involves frequent interaction with banks and troubleshooting operational matters.
- Work with team to drive Treasury automation projects across various countries and businesses.
- Support legal review and negotiation of the banking documents for Working Capital, Term Loans, Cash Management and Digital / eBanking.
- Managing Foreign Exchange booking and implementing hedging strategies for the group.
- Cash Management – covering merchant acquiring, cash pick up, bank account structure and managing cash liquidity.
- Managing end to end control on ancillary bank payouts (charges, fee, etc.)
- Oversee account opening for all business units across LRL
- Managing banking compliance and KYC documents
- Remittance Monitoring – review & report
- Interact with various businesses and territories to ensure Treasury compliance and reporting.
- Prepare MIS covering Treasury Operations, Cashflows, Markets update, etc.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Professionally Qualified CA, CFA, FRM or MBA-Finance.
- Minimum two years experience in treasury role
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Monthly Salary:||US $15,000|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs