Register to Apply Bayt jobs
UN Jobs in Pakistan 2016 United Nations Apply Online UNDP & Others
The United Nations (UN) works to help the countries of the world cooperate in matters ranging from law and security to social progress and human rights. In Pakistan, 19 organisations affiliated with the UN work together for the most vulnerable people of Pakistan, supporting development and humanitarian assistance under the umbrella of the One UN – Delivering as One.
At UN Pakistan, you will have a unique opportunity to participate in decisions and actions that affect the lives of millions of Pakistanis.
We encourage all qualified men and women to apply for vacancies in UN Pakistan. We value efficiency, competence and integrity, and hire staff with suitable qualifications without distinction as to race, gender, religion or any other discriminating factor.
There are a lot of United Nation agencies which are working in Pakistan.Below are the names of these agencies.
- FMD Vaccination Specialist
- Project Officer
- Senior Project Officer
- Senior Advisor on SDGs Localization
- Assistant Programme Officer, NOA in Replacement Capacity
- Health Officer- Polio
- Social Mobilization & Development Officer (High Risk) Polio
- Reach Every District/Reach Every Community Consultant
- Operations Officer
- Senior Human Resource Assistant
- Supply Assistant
- UN joint proposal for Empowerment of Adolescent girls
- Gap analysis & capacity enhancement strategy
- Federal Surveillance Officer
- Polio Eradication Officer
- Area Coordinator
- High Risk Mobile Population Focal Point
- Divisional Surveillance Officer (For Roster)
- District Surveillance Officer (For Roster)
- Polio Emergency Response Officer
- CRS (Congenital Rubella Syndrome) Consultant & Others
United Nations UN Agencies Jobs in Pakistan Apply Online
FAO, IFAD, ILO, IOM, Office of the Special Envoy for Assistance to Pakistan, UN-HABITAT, UNAIDS, UNDP, UNDSS, UNESCO, UNFPA, UNHCR, UNIC, UNICEF, UNIDO, UNMOGIP, UNOCHA, UNODC, UNOPS, UNRC, UNV, UNWOMEN, WFP, WHO