• Compliance and accounting of VAT liabilities relating to the Group’s operations.
• Managing VAT implementation strategies, executing VAT compliance, planning, and internal procedures.
• Preparing, validating and submitting all required VAT returns, supporting schedules and any documentation/responses as may be required by the Federal Tax Authority.
• Implementation of VAT principles, policies, and processes to ensure completion and compilation of VAT mechanism across the Group.
• Acting as the single point of contact for all VAT-related activities and providing periodic training and mentorship to departments within the Group concerning VAT implementation, documentation and compliance.
• Keeping abreast of all VAT-related laws and rules.
• Determining the VAT compliance implications associated with various business initiatives/proposals.
• Ensuring compliance of VAT data collection, review, consolidation, preparation and payment of quarterly VAT liability.
• Preparing and submitting to the management monthly reports on the VAT activities of the Group.
• Filing a VAT return of a group of companies on monthly basis.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate; Construction/Civil Engineering; Facilities Management|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Source: Bayt Dubai JobsRegister to Apply Bayt jobs