Register to Apply Bayt jobs
The World Health Organization (WHO), Polio Eradication Program Punjab invite applications for the position of:
- Provincial Campaign Support Officer
- •PEI-RI Synergy Coordinator For (Medical Professionals)
- Union Council Polio Workers (UCPWs)
please apply online for only above two Positions and for third posts apply by Post.
Union Council Polio Workers (UCPWs) required in the following union councils;
- Multan: UC-95- Shujabad
- DGKhan: Darkhast Jamal Khan, Ramin, Wadoor, Churhatta/Urban7
- Rajanpur: Meeran Pur, Rojhan City, Noor Pur Machi Wala, Harrand
- Muzaffargarh: Ahmad Mohana, Bait Qaim Wala, Langer Wah, Bait Rampur
- Layyah: Chowk Azam Rural, Bakhri Ahmad Khan, Wara Sehran, Khairey Wala
- Mianwali: Kacha Gujrat, Chapree
- Bhakkar: Gadola, Pirahsab, khawarkallan
- Rawalpindi: CT-8A, CT-813, Girja
- Attock: Bahadur Khan, Jhand Urban
- Chakwal: Dab, Buchal Kalan .
- Rahimyar Khan: lhok Gulab Shah, Neel Garh, Din Pur Shareef, Gehna Lar, Roshan Bhait, Nawaz Abad, UC-31/B, UC-38/I, Badli Shareef
Qualification and Experience:
1- Graduate of a recognized university in Pakistan
2- Prior work experience in social work/NGO/community development activities /health services/external Monitor (Preferable).
1- Age 21 years or above, holding valid Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC).
2- The candidate should not be related to any WHO employee.
3- Knowledge of computer including Microsoft Office applications.
4- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, Urdu and local language. 5-Transport: Preferably has personal motorbike with valid registration paper, driving license and third party Insurance (He/ She will be compensated for its use).
6-Ability to analyze basic data will be an advantage. Position limited to only residents of specific Union Council. Candidate should not hold current employment with any Government, Public or Private sector
How to Apply:-
For UCPW's: Interested candidate should send their resume with recent Photograph and CNIC copy at WHO PEI Office, Director General Health Services, 24-Cooper Road-Lahore Pakistan latest by 21 -11 -2016, Monday.
- There is no need to send testimonials at this stage.
- Please mark the envelope with the District & Union Council applied for.
Last Date —21 November 2016